18 Jan 2014

St. Lucia Part 3










Some pictures from kayaking with my sister, it is so beautiful!




Dress-Forever 21
Shoes-Target
Earrings- Anthropologie

Hi again! I am almost through the bad cell phone selfies, my next few will be selfies with a camera because I found my dads it just doesn't have the automatic clicker which is so helpful when you are taking photos by yourself! These shoes have been in a few posts but I don't think I've really talked about them, they are actually super comfy, I thought they would be bad quality and fall apart quickly but they are holding through and I really like them! I also love the dress, the pattern I think is a little unexpected which I like and the cutouts on the side are not super noticeably but still fun!! 

Xoxo
Bee

No comments:

Post a Comment